SAN FRANCISCO, January 4, 2012 – INscribe Digital Executive Vice President/General Manager Anne Kubek announced today that the company has inked distribution deals with a number of publishers and will begin delivering eBooks to retail outlets on their behalf as early as first quarter 2012. New deals announced today include:
- Greatest Guides Limited, a UK publisher of lifestyle books written by experts and media personalities in a highly contemporary and accessible style.
- Mouse Prints Press, a publisher of children’s titles.
- Ava Record Corporation, a music label focused on Latin music which is launching a new book series this year.
- Abydos Enterprises, a publisher of mysticism titles.
- Big Scratch Publishing, the publishing arm of Bay Area hip hop legends Danell Stevens, B-Legit, E-40 and Suga T.
- Arcadian Lifestyle Publishing has signed for distribution of “God’s Cook Book,” winner of the World’s Best Cookbook at the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards.
- Football Friends, a UK soccer book publisher.
- ACTA Publications offers a variety of books on the Catholic faith as well as a series of sports titles (ACTA Sports) including “The Bill James Handbook 2012,” the seminal baseball reference guide.
- Arcana, a publisher with one of the world’s largest libraries of graphic novels and comics.
“I am pleased to be able to announce distribution deals with such an impressive number of world class publishers,” said Anne Kubek, INscribe Digital Executive Vice President and General Manager. “Our roster will continue to grow in the coming months.”
Just last month INscribe Digital announced that they inked an exclusive deal to distribute enhanced eBooks by the L.A. Theatre Works.